Going in for my initial consult.

amandamangosmom
on 8/29/13 2:18 pm - AR
RNY on 01/14/14

Hello Arkansas people.  I am in NWA and will be going in for my initial consult on 9-11. Just wanting to say hello and connect up with anyone local going through/gone through this. Really nervous and excited about starting this journey. Looking for any advice or pointers to make this process as positive as possible. Say hello and let me know you are out there.

Carrie.

NWA

lightswitch
on 9/1/13 2:08 pm

Welcome and good luck.   Support is key to your success. 

amandamangosmom
on 9/1/13 2:35 pm - AR
RNY on 01/14/14
Thank you.
jennifer676
on 9/1/13 10:51 pm
*Waves* Hello! I'm in NWA also and just had my initial consult last week. Are you seeing Dr Roller? Would love to chat with you!
amandamangosmom
on 9/3/13 2:14 pm - AR
RNY on 01/14/14

Yes. I will be going in to see Dr. Roller next Wednesday. Mrs. Dr. Roller. :)  I really liked her at the seminar. Have you decided which surgery you are going to check into? My email is [email protected].  Say hi any time.  Since I haven't sat down with them yet, on my own, I am leaning toward the RNY but who knows? When I get in there, they may think one of the others might be better for me. We shall see....Maybe I will see you at one of the support groups. 

Carrie

mrssimon
on 9/3/13 1:06 pm

Congrats on your upcoming surgery Carrie! What are you having done? I've heard good things about Dr. Roller.

Madison

amandamangosmom
on 9/3/13 2:17 pm - AR
RNY on 01/14/14

Not sure just yet. Since I am just getting started I will know more once I get in there to discuss it all. Originally looked at the Lapband, but then decided if I was going to do it, I needed to go full out, permanent and no turning back. So, now I am leaning toward the RNY. Dr. Roller has a superb record. I have several friends that have gone through the surgery with him.

Carrie

Most Active