Northwest Arkansas Needing Friends!

jennifer676
on 9/1/13 12:28 pm
Hello! I live in Bentonville, AR and I am in the process of getting scheduled for surgery with Dr. Roller. I am both excited and nervous. I feel like there's so much I don't know, and it scares me. Has anyone else out there had surgery with Dr Roller? As of now, they are recommending the RNY because I have a whole lot of weight to lose.
Thanks!
Jennifer
mrssimon
on 9/3/13 1:03 pm

Hello and congrats on your upcoming surgery! I did not have mine w/dr. roller but have heard great things about him. I actually had mine in Mexico. I am not a dr by any means but would be sure to research all of your option for surgery. I weight 265 and had the VSG in oct of 2009. I know weight 150. I lost all of my weight in about 6 months.

Good luck on your journey!! :)

Madison

lljohnson4
on 10/14/13 11:32 am

Hello Jennifer!  I live in Fayetteville and am considering RNY with Dr. Roller. I went into it thinking I would have VSG, but they say I'm a good candidate for RNY, even though I only have 70 pounds to lose. I feel the same way you do and am also looking for input on Dr. Roller. 

I hope all goes well with your surgery and that you will keep us posted on your progress! 

hoping2Looz
on 11/10/13 11:30 pm

Hi...I'm Rhonda.  I had surgery with Dr. Roller on 11/6/2013.  I am currently doing great at 5 days out (have lost 5lbs already also!!  whoot whoot)   Dr. Roller is the Best!!

If you have any questions, please let me know

R

perkymomma
on 6/27/16 10:17 am
Zaniiaim
on 9/5/18 3:22 pm - CA

If you're still around, I am just finding this site and live in Bella Vista. I'm looking into revisional surgery for my RNY

Aimee
RNY 3-1-12

RNY Revision 10-4-18

Most Active