I have my date.

amandamangosmom
on 12/6/13 3:11 am - AR
RNY on 01/14/14

So it looks like my date for my surgery is tentatively scheduled for 1/21/14. There is a chance it will be moved up some time that month but it will definitely be after the new year. They gave me the option to have it done on December of 12/24 OR 12/31. I am sure neither I nor anyone else wanted those days so that is why they are still open.  I don't want to ruin my whole families Christmas plans by having to have someone come get me on Christmas day and I already had plans to be out of town on 12/31. Sooo, I am having it done in January.  I am excited to know it has been approved and that I have a date. Just had to share. Still don't know if it will be Dr. Roller or Dr. Kwon. Anyone have Dr. Kwon do their surgery?

amandamangosmom
on 12/12/13 10:12 am - AR
RNY on 01/14/14

They moved me up a week. Now the date is 1/14/14. My preop appointment is 1/2/14. Dr. Roller is doing the surgery. I am so ready to get this done.

DannyBoyDVG
on 12/9/14 4:04 pm - AR

Congratulations! Roller is the one that did mine as well. He was amazing. From the time he made the incisions to the time he was stitching me up was only 45-50 min. Woke up with NO pain (aside from the pesky cath >.>). I was up walking that night and went home the next day. Also a big bonus EVERYONE at his office for all your post op checkups are amazing!

Most Active