Psych Test

Superspouse
on 11/8/10 1:46 pm - AZ
 Hi Friends...

I have my consultation and psych evaluation on Thursday. I have to take a Psych test...is there anything I need to know about this? Are they just checking that I do not have any eating disorders, unresolved eating issues, not crazy or is there something more to it?

Also, are there any questions you wish you had asked but didn't when having your consultation?

Send your thoughts my way as I am eager to learn from all of you experts!

codlover
on 11/8/10 4:35 pm - Celina, OH
They just want to know why you do not have a third Bison yet.
Jim from Celina   328 Pounds...GONE !!!!!      
beckipoohbear
on 11/9/10 2:46 am - AZ
The psych eval was fine.  Are you using the psych there at the office, Dr. Messer?  If so, he will meet with you talk with you a little bit, from what I remember about things like your family, support system, what your eating habits/triggers are (boredome eater, volume eater, stress eater) stuff like that, you'll take a few tests, he might meet with you again.  He's really nice and easy to talk to.  Good luck!

Rebecca

P.S.  He's pretty nice to look at too!
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Superspouse
on 11/9/10 10:36 am - AZ
 Becki-Yes, I am meeting with the Psych at Blackstone's office. Since you said he is good looking, I hope it is him...my confirmation info does not state the name. I will be disappointed now if its a women. hahaha.

I am getting excited...I just want to get a date already-especially since my semester at school is coming to an end in a month and the best time for surgery is between semesters.

Cod-So you relocated to Arizona? 
Superspouse
on 11/11/10 2:02 pm - AZ
 Things went great and Becki was right..Dr Messer is very nice to look at. I will finish my 6month diet next week and then wait for authorization and a date. Yippee!
_Donna_
on 1/5/11 9:00 am
I'm nervous about the psych evaluation too.
What kind of questions did they ask?
Most Active