Got a Date!!

Superspouse
on 12/2/10 5:53 pm - AZ
 I finally got insurance approval (Ok I am not sure why I used the word Finally because it only took just over a week). Surgery date is Monday Feb 14th. Happy Valentine's Day to me!! Im disappointed it is 2months out. Cant believe how fast dates get booked with Dr. Blackstone. Im on the cancellation list so I am hoping for a sooner date.
Ann M.
on 12/4/10 10:35 pm - Peoria, AZ
Way to go.  If you're not already attending one, you might want to use the next couple of months to attend support group meetings around the area.  You'll find out lots of good tips and tricks as well as things that happen that really are "normal" for us. 

If you're able, come on out to Sun City next Saturday (12/11) and join us at our Christmas Party at the Royal Cafe at the 107th & Grand (in the shopping center) at 11:00.  We'd love to have you there and you can meet a lot of post ops and they can answer questions you might have.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Superspouse
on 12/6/10 4:31 pm - AZ
 Thanks Ann. I have started attending the support groups in Scottsdale that Dr. Blackstone's group does. I am grateful that I will be able to attend 3 of them before surgery. I may be able to make it out for the party-we will see what is going on that day. Finals week is next week so I have lots of studying to do.
Most Active