Shrink in/around Phoenix

StillHopefulinAZ
on 6/8/11 2:12 pm
Does anyone have a good shrink that they have used for food / weight issues?  I would like to start seeing one.  You can pm me or reply.  Thanks!
Banded 10/05/07 Dr Lopez Corvala Tijuana Mexico
Lapband removal 10/07/10 Dr Juarez Phoenix, AZ
RNY 12/13/10 Dr Juarez Phoenix, AZ

liveinphx
on 6/19/11 10:45 am - Phoenix, AZ
Dr Lisa Galper on Hayden in Scottsdale. She is a psychologist and specializes in food issues.
There is also a program in Scottsdale that deals almost exclusively with eating disorders. I am not sure of the name, I just cant think of it now but try googling eating disoders scottsdale and I am sure it will come up.
Whatever you do is it truthful, necessary and kind?
StephOinAZ
on 8/1/11 12:16 pm

I know this is kind of old but I wanted to share anyway :)

When I went to my surgeon required behavior modification therapy I was referred to Dr. Abby Garcia in Scottsdale.  She is WONDERFUL!!  I grew up with a negative impression of "shrinks" and was very unwilling to open up to her, but she made me feel so comfortable.  She never made me feel rushed, judged, or like she was dragging info from me.  I love her!  If I had the money I'd go to her still.  You can Google her and you'll find her number.  A lot of the time she answeres the phone herself, or calls you back herself.  She doesn't have a big staff, only like 1 person I think.  She's very personal with her patients.

Most Active