East Valley Meeting

ginau
on 7/26/11 12:51 pm - mesa, AZ

So next wed Aug 3rd  a few of us will be meeting

Where : Baja Fresh  at Chandler Blvd by the mall - 6:00 pm

come  join us ... see if we can get a regular meeting  going again.. 

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

StephOinAZ
on 8/1/11 12:11 pm
I'll be having my surgery on the 3rd :) Revision from lap-band to DS :)  If you have another one anytime PLEASE post about it so I can make it :) I'd LOVE for some local support.
Betty S.
on 8/2/11 3:53 am - Mesa, AZ
I'll try to be there- can't promise for tomorrow.

StacysMom
on 8/18/11 4:18 pm
 I just read Stephanie's blog and there are all these posts in the "comments" section of her last post from about a week and a half ago, saying "RIP Stephanie" -- did something happen to her?   Anyone know?
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/11 4:25 pm - Chandler, AZ
 Yes. She was scheduled to have her surgery on Aug. 3 with Dr Hustead. He was a no show. Dr Juarez agreed to do her surgery. She had it on Aug. 11. Passed away on Aug. 13. 
So far the cause of death is unknown. Her boyfriend said when she came out of surgery her heart rate was elevated and they had a hard time bringing it down. She was in a lot of pain. THis continued for a day. They then decided to open her up and see if there was a issue. When they got her on the table she coded and they were unable to revive her :(
Autopsy was done Aug. 17 so we should know more soon.
StacysMom
on 8/18/11 4:38 pm
 OMG!  This is the MOST horrible news!  I have been reading this girl's blog for years!  She was SO excited about finally getting the DS and starting her new life!  OMG!  OMG!  OMG!!

Thanks for the info.  I was worried when I saw that Dr. Juarez was doing her surgery, because he barely has any DS experience and it was a revision on top of it!   I wish she had gone to Kesheshian or that even Husted would have been better because at least they both have revision to DS experience, although Husted has been kinda flakey lately.  

OMG, that poor girl!
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/11 4:46 pm - Chandler, AZ
 It was such horrible sad news! I don't even know what to say anymore  She was so young!

Most Active