Valley of the Sun Meet & Greet?

Mr Mom
on 8/15/11 1:27 am
So who's up for a meet and greet for AZ weight loss folks?
You can be either pre-op or post-op, a patient or a family member, or just a friend. I see several OH members from other states having these gatherings and they look like great fun. I'd be happy to help organize the event if we can get at least a handful of folks that want to attend. It doesn't have to be anything big or elaborate. Hey, it can even be held in-doors away from the heat!  Let me know what you think all you folks from the Phoenix metro & surrounding areas....
Craig (Avondale)

Heaviest:406 | Surgical Weight:366 | Current Weight:290 | Goal Weight:250

moving-on
on 8/17/11 3:09 pm - Rimrock, AZ
I think it would be just great. would love to meet some fello wls folks. I live up north and there are no support groups close by and am hoping to put something together.
Let me know if you get other interest and I will help you put something together.
Debbie
Moving on to better health        
20candy07
on 10/20/11 4:11 am - Tolleson, AZ
I would love too as well.  I live in Tolleson, AZ now..

Regards.
Candy

Lolaology
on 10/22/11 5:36 am - AZ
I'm in Peoria AZ and I'd love to meet some AZ people who are on the WLS journey!
scalingback1
on 10/23/11 12:19 am - Mashpee, MA
I'm a snowbird and will be wintering in the Phoenix area this year and would love to meet some WLS sisters or brothers!  I'll be arriving in the area in December.  I look forward to hearing about meeting up!
Paula

First goal reached at one year.    
 "What is, is. What will be, is what you make it."  Unknown

Ann M.
on 10/29/11 8:53 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hello, I just wanted to let you all know that there's a support group in Sun City which is close to most of you.  Anyone is welcome to come and join us to lend/get support.  The meeting is held the second Saturday of the month at 10:30 a.m. in the Sun City Room behind Menke's Funeral Home at the corner of 103rd Avenue and Coggins.  Just take Grand to 103rd and go south about 1 block and then turn right.  You can't miss it.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Sandy H.
on 12/18/11 1:54 pm - Mineral Point, MO
I'm at border of Tempe/Phoenix and would love to meet up with you all. I am just getting started. had my seminar with Dr Sprunger this past week, consult with him on (Dec 28). I would love to meet with you all get all info and stories I can on what to expect, the steps taken etc.

Sandy
Phoenix

Sandy in Missouri

Most Active