Got my surgery date 12/05/11

michelebell1
on 9/16/11 1:31 pm - AZ
I am excited, nervous and mostly looking forward to meeting the new me! 
mrsnate
on 9/23/11 12:01 pm
VSG on 04/27/12
Awesome!  I'm jealous you're there already. I'm still doing the 6 month supervised diet and will be done in January.  May I ask you, do you know how far out Dr. Blackstone scheduling surgeries right now?  I'm asking for a friend who's seeing her and wondering if she's backed up.  Thanks and congrats on your date!!!
~Rebecca
Mother to 4, married to a wonderful man, trying to find myself again.    
michelebell1
on 9/26/11 3:38 am - AZ
Thank you! I am so sorry, I haven't been online lately to respond quicker!  I believe Dr. Blackstone is scheduling in late December or maybe January. My best suggestion would be to call the office and ask because they are more up to date, then me. 
How is the six month supervised diet going?  I have been there and it can get frustrating but the best thing is to hang in there, it will go by faster then you realize. :) Keep me updated.  I decided to go with the RNY after learning that the VSG cuts away a part of the tissue that RNY does not to help prevent heartburn/GERD.  Talk to you soon!
(deactivated member)
on 11/12/11 8:35 am - Phoenix, AZ
Awesome! I just got approved a few days ago and the Bariatric Coord told me Dr. Reynso is in December and Dr. Blackstone is third week in January. I think I'm going to go with Dr. Reynso since that's who I meet and also he said Dr. Blackstone would be in his first 10 surgeries.  
Most Active