New Central AZ Social Support Group Meeting

Ruthie D.
on 10/20/11 3:15 pm - Mayer, AZ
Hello Everybody!  There are two of us here in Central AZ, that have met together a couple of times and we've tossed around the idea and know that a support group is needed up here.  So, we jumped in feet first and are announcing an invite to all Arizonians in the Prescott/Verde Valley areas AND BEYOND that might be interested in joining us. We're talking about a social gettogether once a month to have a bite to eat and to talk about WLS life, our successes, our downfalls, our questions, and generally support each other out here in the wild wild west.  LOL 

Place:  Denny's in Camp Verde (Behind Taco Bell - exit east on Hwy 260)
Time:   5:30 pm until whenever you need to leave
Day:    Third Thursday of each month, except Nov & Dec to be the 2nd Thursday

Please contact either or both of us by message or friend request:

Ruthie D. (uh, that would be me... Ruthie)  ;-)
and
Moving-On (Debbie)

LIFE'S a REACH...    and then you FLY!!!   
           HW = 224, SW = 204, CW = 124, GW = 119           
lostin2010
on 10/23/11 3:44 am
Fantastic!  This is wonderful news.  I live in Payson and used to drive down to Scottsdale for their support groups (havent done it in awhile tho).  I wish you lots of success and hope many people attend!     Many blessings, Debra
Ruthie D.
on 10/23/11 4:11 am - Mayer, AZ
Hello Debra!!! 

This is exactly the type of scenario we expect to be running into a LOT.  If you know of anywhere else to post this info to get the word out, we'd appreciate the help.  If want a flyer you can print off or email to your surgeon, NUT, or friends, please email me:  [email protected]

Can't wait to meet you on Nov. 10th!!    YAY!!!!   (... and once where was two... there were suddenly three...) 

Ruthie & Debbie
       LIFE'S a REACH...    and then you FLY!!!   
           HW = 224, SW = 204, CW = 124, GW = 119           
moving-on
on 10/23/11 12:14 pm - Rimrock, AZ
Oh yeah. A new friend. Welcome Debra. (great name by the way)

This is going to be great.

Debbie
Most Active