Looking for members

cindy
on 5/6/03 6:39 pm - Mesa, az
I am 3 months pre-op and live in Mesa, Arizona. I am having my open rny on August 6th at St. Lukes with Dr. Zahn as my surgeon. I would love to hear from other Arizonons who has had surgery with Dr. Zahn.
Dana M.
on 5/6/03 7:06 pm
Hi Cindy, This is Dana. I did not have Dr Zahn, but just wanted to say hello. I am doing a little better now, not as nauseated. I have lost 47 pounds. We have got to try and get together some time before your surgery. You should try coming to the Eastside WLS meeting that meets at Valley Lutheran Hospital in Mesa, the next meeting is on May 14, Wednesday. Call me for the details if you would like to go. Have a great week! Dana
Thelma F.
on 5/7/03 9:13 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Cindy I can't believe you are pre-op. You are so supportive of others!! I remember you coming to the hospital and bringing me everyone's wishes! I think of you often. I am 3 months out and have lost 56lbs!! I had surgery with Dr. Blackstone in Scottsdale, but know of folks who had surgery with Dr. Zahn. This is a wonderful site! And thanks for being brave enough to get us started!! Good luck!
Ramona L.
on 5/14/03 2:31 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Cindy, I am one month out and I had Dr Zahn, I think he is excellent and heard good things about him from my other DRs before he ever did this particular surgery. They say he is meticulous. Good luck, Prescott Valley!
Most Active