Support In Mesa....

Julie S.
on 5/10/03 2:41 pm - S. Chicago Heights, IL
Hi, I just moved to Mesa. I am 11 months post-op. I miss my friends and my support group back in Chicago. I am interested in support groups out here. Someone please e-mail me. I'm going crazy being bored out here. I am 35, married with a 12 yr old son and a 17 year old daughter. Thanks. Julie
cindy
on 5/11/03 3:57 pm - Mesa, az
Julie, there is a support group that meets in Mesa, I have not been to it, Dana Myers was telling me about it, look under the AZ message titled "looking for members" I think it meets this Wednesday. Welcome to Mesa, I have only lived here for 9 months myself. My husband and I moved to Arizona in 2001 and lived in Camp Verde, AZ up north by Sedona and my husband worked up there, but my grown son and his family live here in Mesa, and that is the reason we moved to Az from Florida in the first place, I could not stand the 2 hour drive down everytime I wanted to see my grandson, so we moved down here about 2 miles from them, and I get to see my grandson so much more. Did you have a open or a lap WLS? How are you doing maintaining the weight loss and everything that goes along with it? I am 3 months pre-op. My surgery is August 6th, and I will be having a open RNY, even though I would prefer the lap, because they say less healing time.
Most Active