Say a prayer for my husband

cindy
on 5/21/03 4:56 am - Mesa, az
My husband goes in for surgery tommorrow on his cardoid artery on the left side of his neck, it is 95%blocked and they will be scraping out the blockage in a 1 cm area. He is a healthy man, but all of your prayers can't hurt. That is the reason that I have not been posting as much as I normally do, we have had this to deal with, today he has pre-admit to the hospital and his surgery is tommorrow at 3pm.
Vicky H A.
on 5/21/03 7:51 am - Maricopa, AZ
I will definately keep you and your husband in my prayers. Please be sure to post and let us now that everything is ok (positive thoughts here). vicky
goody22
on 5/21/03 10:31 am
Hey cindy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband, i believe that all things will be just fine, i believe in prayers they do come true. linda g
glcorey
on 5/21/03 3:54 pm - Lewis Center
Prayers are with you and him both. My hubby got out of the hospital last Wednesday and I know first hand how hard this is on you. I have been doing this for 3 years now....take time for yourself you need to take care of you too.
Julie S.
on 5/22/03 6:40 am - S. Chicago Heights, IL
Hi Cindy, I will definately keep your husband in my daily prayer's. Please let us all know how he is doing. God bless you both. Love Julie
cindy
on 5/22/03 5:10 pm - Mesa, az
I want to thank everyone for there prayers, they did help. We were told that my husband had a 1cm blockage, and the surgeon came out after surgery and said that his artery was completly blocked the whole length of his neck, and that he had some part of his artery that was deceased. He removed the blockage, and clean up the artery. I am thanking God, and thanking you all for your prayers. He will come home tommorrow and be off work for two weeks.
Most Active