Has anyone had Dr. Fang for surgery?

Michelle L.
on 6/6/03 9:36 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Hello: I was initally scheduled to see Dr. Juarez and found out at my conseltation, that I would see his new associate, Dr. Fang. I would like to know if anyone has had him for Lap-RNY or is planning to have surgery with him. Any feedback will be appreciated.
Heather S.
on 6/11/03 7:26 am - Surprise, AZ
Hi Michelle, I had Dr.Juarez for my surgery (lap RNY 3/12/03), but Dr. Fang also assisted during. It's my sneaking suspicion that Dr. J let Dr. Feng do my surgery or parts of it. Dr. Juarez said that I was really easy to do, however he had me under for two and a half hours. I was told the surgery would take anywhere from and hour to and hour and a half. So if I was easy I shouldn't have been under as long as I was. Anyway, regardless of who did my surgery, I have had no complications and I feel great. I have seen Dr. Fang for my last follow up appointment, he is quite, soft spoken, over all a nice guy. You may have just seen Dr. Fang for your consultation, but your surgery may be scheduled with Dr. Juarez. I would just be specific as to who you want to do your surgery. Also, you may be able to get an earlier surgery date if you go with Dr. Fang. I had a 5 month wait after I was approved for my surgery date with Dr. Juarez. Best of luck,
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/03 4:50 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Dr. Fang did my Lap-RNY on May 1. I think he did an awesome job. My incisions are really small. He came by and checked on me alot while I was in the hospital.
Most Active