Blackstone's Orientation SCHEDULED

Patti H.
on 6/16/03 8:18 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi! I just scheduled my orientation for the 13th of July. I'm very happy about that, considering that I'd been Emailed by them telling me that they were doing late August! They ARE scheduling surgeries for September, and they sometimes have cancellations, so that's a possibility. I talk like I've been approved, don't I? Here's my question. Do any of you have copies of your packets that you completed for Blackstone? If so, could you fax me or Email me the questions so that I can compile that information ahead of time? Thanks! Patti
lemarie22
on 6/16/03 5:15 pm - Glendale, AZ
Patti, I sent you an e-mail, but the site was running kinda funky. If you don't get it, let me know. Connie
Donna M.
on 6/20/03 9:24 am - Avondale, AZ
Patti, If you go to this url, the questionnaire is in .pdf (Adobe) format. Just print it off and fill it in.... I did mine in advance, saved me lots of time sending in the packet. http://www.shc.org/clinicalservices/images/PatientHistoryQuestionnaire.pdf Good luck
Patti H.
on 6/20/03 5:13 pm - Tucson, AZ
Thank you SO much for the pdf file! I am printing it as we "speak" here, and will have it done when I arrive on the 13th. Gosh I hope this becomes a reality. I'm going to visit my sister in Las Vegas for the weekend. She had ten pounds of tumors removed from her pelvic region last week, and I'm going to spend a couple of days with her. When I return, I have an appointment with the sleep doctor. I finished filling out the three page questionnaire his office sent me, and I'm just hopin' like crazy that I can get into the sleep lab soon. If so, I could have my request in process with CIGNA by the time I go for my orientation. And then maybe someone will cancel and I can get it done before I have to go back to teaching at the end of August. I want so much for my daughter to be here with me when I have the surgery, and if we go past the end of August, she won't be able to get away from classes at her university. Oiy! Worry worry worry. Thanks for being here, guys! Patti in Tucson
Most Active