Counting the days...

SUSAN B.
on 7/28/03 3:46 am - glendale, az
Hi, My name is Susan, I live in Mesa..surgery date is Oct 6th with Dr.Blackstone! CIGNA sucks..I was turned down, and then again on Appeal, too. I have a retinal bleed and medically NEED this surgery to prevent blindness by getting off insulin and having good blood sugars, I am increasingly insulin resistent and all attempts at weight loss have failed. I am a RN, single and 54...I took out a loan to pay for this surgery and can't wait!!! Does anyone know an attorney who will help us???? I would love to fight CIGNA..as much for you, as myself!!!! Looking for East Valley buddies!!! Susan
tina0226
on 7/28/03 2:37 pm - Greenwood, IN
I wish I had the answer you are looking for. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your special day!
Hallie H.
on 7/29/03 11:36 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Susan: I am a new relocate from PA and I had my surgery on April 25th this year. I too wish I had the answer but I have been told by many people that if you continue to push Cigna you will eventually win. You have the right to several appeals and I suggest that you use all of them. I wish you the best of luck and if you know of a support group in the Mesa area let me know. My prayers are with you........Hallie Surgery date 4/25/03 57 pounds down
Most Active