Second appeal denied

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/03 4:53 am - El Mirage, AZ
Hi all...just got back from vacation, which was at best, mediocre, so I decided hey, why not "brighten" my day MORe, and call Cigna. My 2nd appeal has also been denied. Tierney (with Customer Services division) couldn't tell me why) so I called my good ol' buddy Carcla *******s, w/ the Appeals division in CA. While I know she personally prob. didn't handle my appeal, I know she can find out who did. (While CIGNA sucks in many, many ways, Carla has always been nothing but kind to me) Tierney said my letter explaining the reason for denial was sent out the 25th, so either I'll find out that way, or the Appeals Rep that handled my case will be calling me. This should be interesting. I'll let you all know what I find out. (I have had other diets under my belt, not documentation however, as Cigna never required that when I called, but also, my 26 weeks of dieting is up Oct. 3rd, so there is hope yet)
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/03 4:55 am - El Mirage, AZ
Just a FYI...you can read the top most portion of my profile to read the "trials and tribulations" I've had w/ CIGNA.
Most Active