Horrified on what I saw on Oprah yesterday! Please read!

Tammy Coo Coo Nest
on 6/17/06 11:20 am - tacoma, WA
I was watching Oprah yesterday and they feature the child sex slave industry in Asia and America. I was about to be sick when they showed a brothel, out in public, with men lined up to get it, men lined up to go inside, to have sex with children the ages of 5-12!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Asian government is being bought off and therefor turns a blind eye! These little girls, when I saw the five year old I started to get a little hysterical, are being sold by their own families! They are being forced to have anal, vaginal, and oral sex with 30-40 men a day! They are being pulled, dragged, kicking and screaming on the floor to a mattress on the floor so a 40 year old man (%25 of whom are USA tourest) can have sex with her. Please take 5 minutes to go to Oprah's web site. On there you can catch the link to Congress.org or .com and put in your zip code to find your senetors emails and bush's. OPRAH even has an already compliled letter that you can cut and paste to these peole. The last time oprah did this show, a new bill was enacted. This time, if we write, we are trying to support a new bill that will help that bill become a reality. Please help these little girls. We are all they have!
Most Active