Thanks!

canadian52eh
on 9/30/06 8:49 am - Victoria, Canada
Thankyou for the warm welcome and humor!! I hope to be more active here. I am a pre-op, waiting 1 year now for Dr. Amson in Victoria where I live. Where are you all from and what stages are you in?
(deactivated member)
on 9/30/06 9:22 am - Victoria, Canada
Hello Shelley, I am in Victoria too. My surgeon is Dr. Meneghetti over in Vancouver. I had my initial consult with Dr. M in July and still have one more test to get done. I am booked for my 2nd consult with Dr. M on October 30th and at that time I hope that he will deem me a good candidate for WLS and put me on his "waiting list". Janice
house11812
on 10/1/06 12:09 pm
I'm from Seattle and curious as to what the price of lap band surgery in Vancouver is. Can you or anyone else tell me? My email address is: [email protected] Thanks! Js
canadian52eh
on 10/15/06 2:40 pm - Victoria, Canada
Good luck Janice! You will get done faster by seeing him than Amson...hehehe I will think of you Oct 30th!
zarah
on 10/12/06 2:44 pm - Kelowna, Canada
Hi Shelley, I am from Kelowna, BC. I am waiting for surgery with Dr. Adam Meneghetti. Sarah
Lori .
on 10/27/06 8:37 am - Shuswaps, Canada
Only a couple months late with my response Shelley. I am about 5 months post-op. I had my open RNY in Alberta. I was living in Alberta at the time, and moved to the Shuswaps in November 2005. I waited 3 years from the time of my referral until surgery happened. I am down 101 lbs. from 291 to 190. The positive changes to my health are amazing. I'm glad to see a few more posts on the BC board lately. Lori
Most Active