support meeting

Sim W.
on 10/14/06 10:47 am - Vancouver, Canada
Hi Everyone, The next support meeting in the lower mainland is in North Vancouver at: Tuesday, Oct. 17 7:00-8:30PM Lions Gate Hospital Seminar C meeting room Hope to see you there!! Sim
orval
on 10/15/06 2:38 pm - surrey, Canada
Hi Sim, I plan on attending the meeting on Tues. night and look forward to meeting you and all the others I'm very excited!! Monica
Miraluia
on 10/16/06 11:43 pm - Ferndale, WA
Gah figures this happens and I FINALY get a job and it just happens to be in the evenings. GROWL.
Sim W.
on 10/17/06 12:49 am - Vancouver, Canada
Dear Kristin, There is another support group called The Lower Mainland Weight Loss Support Group that meets in Langley the fourth Saturday of each month at the Langley Memorial Hospital, Conference Room #5 from 10:30 to noon. Contact Stacy at 604-323-1357 or by email for more information. Another option for you? Sim
lmsmith
on 10/17/06 2:20 am - Burnaby, Canada
I can't make the meeting tonight, but am going to try and go to the one in Langley instead. Anyone else from OH going to that one? Leanne LAP RNY - Dec 16/05 Dr Joya - PV Mexico 274/136/147
Miraluia
on 10/17/06 2:37 am - Ferndale, WA
Thanks Sim .. yes Saturday am might actually work for me. I work at four in the afternoon right now. I only need to find a babysitter for the kids. Langly tho is a bit from Abbotsford. No chance we have enough people in abbotsford who might want to get together and chat is there? Kristin
zarah
on 10/17/06 9:21 am - Kelowna, Canada
Okay, Now I am just getting upset, that you will all meet and I won't be there to join in. Oh well I'll be there in spirit. I will be setting up a profile soon so we can start meeting by seeing pictures. The ones that have it's great to see a name attached to a face. Sarah
Most Active