Out of Country Form

zarah
on 10/30/06 1:52 pm - Kelowna, Canada
Hi Everyone again, I will give you the name of the form for out of country so You can download it and fill it out with your Dr. The form is HLTH 2810 Application for Insured Out of Country Medical Services (72k PDF) I have concerns about whether they will be doing more out of country surgeries since there was all the publicity regarding this in the summer. I think we would be well served to send a letter to the editor of lower mainland newspapers with all of us signing, stating the problems that have occurred since we started our journey and the blatant disregard the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority has for people in our situation. I actually wrote the Minister of Health - Provincially & Federally earlier this year and got a whole lot of government side stepping regarding how much money was being given for bla bla bla, an incredible waste of paper. Sarah
(deactivated member)
on 11/1/06 10:41 pm - Victoria, Canada
Sarah, I like your idea about writing letters to editor's of newspapers. I am thinking that if we don't get satisfactory answers and ACTION from Vancouver Coastal Health, we should start the letter writing campaign to the editor's. I talked to my doctor about out of country and he thinks it won't have to come to that. I like his optimistic attitude....for now. LOL Janice
Most Active