Weight loss surgery for Canad

sharonspence
on 11/4/06 2:30 pm - Canada
Hello Everyone I noticed when I open the site to the left. You see Elliott Goodman, MD. I emailed him for help. Has anyone else ever open his site ? Did you ever hear from them ? Makes for interesting anyway. Talk to you all later Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 11/4/06 11:29 pm - Victoria, Canada
Hello Sharon, I have never clicked on that link because I know that Dr. Goodman is too far away for me to access his services. I agree, it will be interesting to see what his response is. Please keep us posted. Thanks Janice
zarah
on 11/5/06 4:08 am - Kelowna, Canada
Hi Everyone, I know there are several Dr's in Washington you don't want to go to either. If you want their names you can email me privately and I will give you them to you. Sarah
Sim W.
on 11/5/06 12:30 am - Vancouver, Canada
Hi Sharon, I have been reading the posts on the Ontario message boards and this doctor's name came came up a few times. I don't want to be negative here but 2 Ontario patients who went to him for surgery in New York died within a few months of each other. I was following their progress as one of them has a beautiful website and profile. I cried when I heard. There were complications after the surgery but it really freaked me out and many people on the message board were writing in to say they were having doubts about the WLS. It did not change my mind at all but jut made me realize how precious life is and how lucky we are. They were both very young in their 30's. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that. I know sometimes no matter what we do... life will pick our path to where it wants to go and there is always a risk to every surgery but many people on this message board said they should not have operated on after learning what they had before. It just made me wonder. Sim
Most Active