Tummy Tuck approval by MSP?????

sweet_peach
on 11/6/06 4:10 am - Kelowna, Canada
Hey everyone, I had my RNY done while I was living in Ontario, I was approved for out of country by OHIP and had it done at the Barix Clinic in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Just before I moved here from Ontario I had been approved by OHIP to receive a full tummy tuck, with the tightening of the muscles and what not. I moved here, got on MSP and of course lost my approval from OHIP. Has anyone, or does anyone know of someone who has been approved to have a TT done by MSP? I'm down 232lbs, it's been 18 months, I'm at goal and have so much skin around my stomach, legs and arms it's not even funny. It's getting more than a little annoying trying to "tuck" everything in when I get dressed lol. My little sister calls me the Human parachute....Niiiiice eh? lol I could probably survive w/o a TT, but I also have this annoying rash that absolutely refuses to go away no matter what I do, it's so uncomfortable....I know now I'm complaing sorry guys. So if anyone has info, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know. Thanks a Bunch Tabitha
Most Active