update on my progress

Momx4kids
on 7/26/11 6:52 am - Abbotsford, Canada
I haven't checked in  for a bit but I wanted to give an update....my surgery was in May and since then I have lost almost 50 lbs!! I has been hard work but very exciting to see the results!!

M1CHELLE
on 7/26/11 8:13 am - Kelowna, Canada
That's AWESOME!  Way to go!  I bet you feel so good.  How has it been hard for you?
I'm scheduled for the sleeve Aug 12th, and getting so excited.  Can't wait to start losing too.
Michelle
Michelle  
HW: 282.5   SW: 263.5   CW: 235

jaynak
on 7/26/11 12:51 pm - Canada
Congrats!!!!!  I can't wait to have my surgery and start down this road!!!
suzanneb
on 7/26/11 10:13 pm - North Vancouver, Canada

Congratulations on your weight loss this is fantastic news.

Suzanne

clovergirl
on 7/27/11 12:15 pm - Canada
 Congrats!!! 50 lbs is huge, and that's fantastic. Keep us posted :)
Momx4kids
on 8/5/11 6:06 am - Abbotsford, Canada
Thanks you guys I am so excited! I has been a challenge but not too hard, I still have to measure my food (1/2 c) at home because I still don't feel full or hungry (I have to sometimes set an alarm so I remember to eat, it is so easy to forget when life gets busy).  I feel like I am still learning after 2 1/2 months! I have had a few times where the food did not sit well and I felt very sick (even when I have eaten slow and chewed well!)  I don't  like to go out to resaurants because of the fear that might happen, I don't want to be running to the washroom trying not to throw up. At 2 months out, I started working out at a gym, not just walking, and it is making a difference. I do feel great, even thought I have lost 51 lbs now, ppl are just starting to notice I look different.  Thanks for the support !

Most Active