cheap place to stay in Victoria?

tamarag55
on 9/1/15 8:35 pm - Port Moody (outside Vancouver), Canada

Hey all, 

With my surgery two days after the long weekend in October, my anesthesia check in appointment is on the 9th and my check in with Carla is the morning of the 9th. This will be two day long trips. Any ideas for super cheap places for me and wife to stay the night of the 8th and then again the 13th to 15th? We are pretty broke and Victoria is pretty expensive... any ideas? Any leads much appreciated!!! Thanks!!

AnImperfectAngel
on 9/4/15 3:03 am - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 05/30/17

Sorry, I have no idea but good luck with your surgery and keep us posted! 

Rhiannon

High W: 265 Surgery W: 208 Current W: 160 Goal W: 135

VSG Surgery May 30, 2017

mamaj1950
on 9/6/15 1:17 am - Canada

Hello you may try heart house they are around 70 i think but not sure if open on weekends.some hotels offer rates to people having surgery or medical appointments.ask hospital info for help they may know.good luck with everything hope this helps a bit.

crystals41
on 9/18/15 1:31 pm

Travelodge? Or anything near the gorge is less expensive, I'm not from Victoria either and also need to book accommodation very soon, for the first week in October for my orientation and nutrition appointment.

Shainsley
on 9/29/15 10:58 am - Canada

Congratulations on almost being at your surgery date! How is the pre-op diet going for you? My surgery is booked with Malik for November 26th and I am so excited. I have been waiting 4 years and can't wait to get started on the next chapter of my life.

I too am on the mainland and will be looking for a place to stay in Victoria. I will let you know if I come across any good options!

Kim

Most Active