The dreaded stall

Jibledoe
on 4/30/16 4:25 pm
VSG on 04/06/16

well I'm 3 1/2 weeks out and I've hit the dreaded stall just as I'm going back to work on Monday and already concerned about how I'm going to get food organized for the week, and just sleep I mean I went into work yesterday and was home by 4pm and was passing out dead tired at 8:30 so tired.

tomorrow is my birthday and today is my husbands, I arranged a thing tonight at our local pub for his birthday luckily one of their specials this week is a puréed basil tomato soup, guess what I'm having!! I am a little concerned as other than my two close friends none of my other friends know and they're going to question where I've been.

But my biggest wish as I blow out the candles on my invisible cake would be for the scale to move next Saturday for weigh in day. 

Thats all have a great weekend everyone!

Jill

rabgal
on 5/4/16 6:30 pm

Oh Jill - the dreaded scale stall ... how's it going now? Your tracker sign looks awesome - well done!  How many weeks recovery would you recommend?  I also have fibromyalgia so fatigue is a hard one for me. I was thinking 4 weeks but maybe longer? 

Happy belated Birthday! !!

Jibledoe
on 5/8/16 2:44 pm
VSG on 04/06/16

Thanks Sam, I would suggest 3-4 but if possible I would slowly go back or be super prepared and set a timer to remind you to eat. I'm hoping you get your date soon.

(deactivated member)
on 5/5/16 9:10 am

Happy belated birthday!! You are doing amazingly well!!

The stall! I've read so much about it, I guess I won't know what it's like until I'm there. Keep doing what you're doing girl, I see your tracker moving steadily. If I could ask you one question, when are you able to drive again (if you do drive)

i start my liquid diet me May 11, I think my food funeral will be Mother's Day brunch LOL 

Does anyone know if there is a FB page?

hope everyone is doing well :)

Jibledoe
on 5/8/16 2:47 pm
VSG on 04/06/16

I hope you're enjoying your food funeral today!!! And thank you for the belated birthday wish.  I tried to drive a week out thinking I would be fine mostly because my mom was driving like a 90 year old but I got half a block before I had to switch back. It just pulled my abdomen too much maybe it was just me I was fine to drive a week later.

good luck!

jillian

Jibledoe
on 5/18/16 8:53 pm
VSG on 04/06/16

So I thought the stall had broken but it never did it finally broke on Monday morning after weeks of 1 pound up and 1 pound down it finally moved 4 pounds!! I was getting super stressed trying to cut calories down to 600 or less until my husband took away the scale and hid it. He was pretty concerned that I wasn't eating enough. I'm blaming work and stress for the stall but it's all better now still following the program excited to see Dr. Zentner and see how I've done.

Most Active