So pissed off!

meontheweb
on 9/25/18 8:01 pm - New Westminster, BC, Canada

Thanks - I think I will call by the end of this week as it is one week tomorrow since I saw the endo.

I'd rather **** someone off than patiently wait and find out it was missed.

Metamorph1959
on 9/25/18 9:20 pm

Give it a few weeks -- at least 3 or 4. It can take that long for a referral to be processed, and you'll cause extra work both for the referring office and the hospital staff if you ask too soon.

meontheweb
on 9/27/18 4:14 pm - New Westminster, BC, Canada

Thanks! I did send a note to my clinic, however they may not respond since the information would probably be under PIPA or HIPA. I'll wait until next month then contact the office as they probably will not respond to e-mails.

Metamorph1959
on 9/27/18 10:34 pm

Yes. I always phone. I know my doctor's clinic refuses to give out an email address...

meontheweb
on 10/1/18 12:21 pm - New Westminster, BC, Canada

Was going to phone this AM but the Richmond surgery centre e-mail me back saying that they have my referral and now I just have to wait... 2-3 years. So won't need to call my endo.

Metamorph1959
on 1/17/19 2:54 am

meontheweb, I have just learned that if you attend the Medical Weight Management Centre in Coquitlam, your surgery in Richmond will be expedited. I suspect from another thread here that that's how it works if you see Ali Zentner as well.

Most Active