Kbro1806’s Posts

Kbro1806
on 12/27/18 8:39 pm
Topic: RE: Dr zenter/ Vancouver office

Maybe things have changed a bit. She gets 100 surgeries a year through Richmond. She picks who gets them. She does before and after follow ups and no Garrett wellness. I also had the option to go to a surgeon in Burnaby, she doesn't have as many spots there. She put me on saxenda, gave me enough freebies for 6 months and said she would give me more when those ran out. I ended up being allergic to it so have a ton in my fridge just sitting there.

Kbro1806
on 12/26/18 10:16 am

It went really well, she thinks I'm a good candidate, I did orientation via Skype so I didn't have to come down. My follow up appt is being done over the phone. I have to come down in February to see her in person. Sounds like I am going to be fastracked through Richmond. She was lovely, I have read so many negative comments on her. She has been fantastic.

Kbro1806
on 10/25/18 4:20 am
Topic: RE: Hello - New Member

My doctor put a referral into Dr zentner. Last feb. my appointment is in November. She is referring people to a surgeon in Burnaby. I am not to sure what to expect as it's not the Vitoria or Richmond program. So it didn't take to long to get in

Kbro1806
on 9/25/18 4:55 pm

Hey there. I have my first appointment with dr zentner at her Vancouver office. I have a BMI with no comorbidites. I do have asthma and depression but not sure it's enough. My BMI is 40. I really want surgery so badly. Should I be losing weight before I go even though my BMI is 40. What happens at these appts. I am heading from Kamloops to see her. I am flying down. Is my first appt going to be five minutes. How many will I need. What do I need to do for her to approve me for surgery.

Most Active