WDYET? - Wednesday

Monica P.
on 2/13/08 6:52 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with

Jamie, you're so funny...I guess WE WERE the only ones who ate yesterday!! You're looking good too!   Kirsten, where are you!!!??!?!

LND - leftover carne asada from lunch

LNS - sf ice cream

B - egg beaters & tuna patty

s - salad from downstairs: spinach, hearts of palm, tomatoes, cucumbers, beets, kidney beans, white beans, ff italian dressing

L - 1 pair of jeans, a sweater, a t-shirt (I went to Ross)

s - more tuna I think, I'm getting hungry again.

D - chicken?

Exercise - trainer tonight

Water - working on it now

Vitamins - done

Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

- George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian

Jaime C.
on 2/13/08 6:56 am - Pacific Grove, CA
RNY on 08/03/07 with

I have had a weird food day. Not sure what to think about it.  B - Protein Drink

s - Hot tea

L - Shrimp fo young (I have no idea how to spell that)

s - Skinny Latte (I couldn't resist) D - Leftovers from lunch- the other half of my shrimp fo young???

Exercise - Oh man...

Water - Not nearly enough today. I guess the day is still young

Vitamins - 1/2 way done

Jaime C.

Kirsten :-)
on 2/13/08 7:25 am - Agoura Hills, CA

I'm here!!!!!!  :-) My boss used to leave early everyday, which gave me the freedom to post here....but lately they are still here when I'm running out the door to go home.  :-(  I can't complain....lots of work = job security! LND:  chicken salad (wasn't hungry but was told I need to eat something) LNS:  none B:  protein bar S:  banana L:  veggie calzone (mostly the inside....little bit of the crust) S:  nonfat peppermint mocha S: pretzels D:  grandma's house...??? Water:  yep Vit:  yep Exercise:  car's been broken....walking to and from work

Jaime C.
on 2/13/08 7:35 am - Pacific Grove, CA
RNY on 08/03/07 with
Monica,

What do  LND -  LNS -   stand for?

Jaime C.

Monica P.
on 2/13/08 7:43 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with

Last Night's Dinner

Last Night's Snack

Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

- George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian

Jaime C.
on 2/13/08 8:05 am - Pacific Grove, CA
RNY on 08/03/07 with
oooohhhh makes perfect sense. Now I know. Thanks girl. Have a wonderful evening!!! Jaime
Jaime C.

Jean L.
on 2/13/08 9:20 am - Seal Beach, CA
RNY on 08/20/07 with
Oops I missed yesterday LND - Leftover soup from lunch LNS - SF Popsicle B - Nectar and water L - 1/2 a ham and ch sandwich (from home) S - 100 cal pack lorna doons  S - 8 almonds D - not sure E - walked V -  yes W - working on it 1/2 way there
Jean    

Most Active