Thursday Morning Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 2/13/08 6:44 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Thursday morning everyone!  Time to rise and shine!  It's going to be a wonderful day!  I want to thank you all for your wonderful welcome to your board!  You are a great group of people and I apprecaite your kindness. 

Our challenge today is fitting for the day.  Today is the International Day of Love!   Our challenge today is to love.  Show someone some love today. Love your family a little extra today.  Love your co-workers a little more today.  Do something extra for them.  There is something about love.  Love covers a multitude of ugly.  If we would show a little more love in this world, what a wonderful place we would live in.  Men, love your wives!  Wives, love your husbands.  Parents, love your children.  Children, love your parents.  Singles, love someone in your life today, no matter who it is.  Show them a little extra love today.  Not just because it's Valentine's day, but because you REALLY love them! 

So, who's up this morning?  What cha sipping on?  Me?  I'm enjoying some wonderful Fudge Nut Brwnie Coffee.  I've been asked where I get my coffee from.  This one came from a friend.  You can buy many flavored coffies on line and also at Wal-Mart or "Fresh Market".  Here is a link to a place you can buy good and reasonably priced coffee. 
http://www.freshcoffee.net/flavoredcoffee/flavor-coffee-bean-menu.htm  Be sure to check it out!

Ya'll have a wonderful day full of love!  BE BLESSED!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Most Active