Stockton/Modesto Area Get Together!

Kristy T.
on 2/14/08 1:22 am - Stockton, CA
Ok...so it looks like I've got quite a few "yes"s to the gathering.  SO...I'll head down to the office later and make sure the date is available.  SO...I'll let you know as soon as I can but it's looking like the date will be... Saturday March 29th at say....1pm... More details to come... Kristy
                     102_1463.jpg image by goddess819                                               102_1481.jpg image by goddess819    
Lilypie - (8NSG)            Lilypie - (HyKO) 
April Henderson
on 2/14/08 3:37 am - Modesto, CA
SOUNDS GREAT! Can't wait to see you again Kristy!!!
tiff92
on 2/14/08 1:00 pm - Stockton, CA
Hey guys...I want to be there!  Can I have the details too?  Its about time I finally get together with this great group!! Tiff
Peace4Denise
on 2/14/08 1:22 pm - Modesto, CA
I am definatly in!!! Tiff, I don't know a lot of the details besides that the get together will be at a club house near Kristy's home. I hope that helps.I will be great to meet you girl!! Denise

cupcakes.png cupcakes. image by spfreak133cupcakes.png cupcakes image by brankatunjic

MaryLouise F.
on 2/15/08 8:11 am - CA
well I can't wait to get together with you all.. any excuse to be with friends works for me.. specially to meet new friends.. can't wait to meet you Tiff and Denise and Kristy and all the others.. and to see the other girls again.. woot woot.. boy March 29th is far.. lol    Kristy keep us posted on the details ok.. (((HUGS!!!)))

MaryLouise
http://www.facebook.com/BlueyedMaryLouise

Most Active