PLEASE, offer support to one of our own, she lost her mother

Tami B.
on 2/14/08 5:48 am - Northern California, CA
My cousin Sue (turtlerunner) who had her bypass this past December, lost her mother this past Monday.  She took her Mom to the hospital on Thursday of last week for what they thought was pnemonia, they told the family on Saturday that she had extensive bone cancer and wouldn't make it two days.  She passed this last Monday at 5:40 in the evening.  I'm so sad to have lost my aunt, but feel even worse for Sue losing her mother.  Please, if you could, when she gets back to work, I'd like her to see support from you wonderful people here on the California board.  Thank you so much. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php? N=K1178812151
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places

thththd65423a5.gif

Jaime C.
on 2/14/08 6:03 am - Pacific Grove, CA
RNY on 08/03/07 with
Tami, Thanks for letting us know. That is terrible...  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  I am so sorry. ~Jaime
Jaime C.

Tami B.
on 2/14/08 6:07 am - Northern California, CA
Thank you Jaime....Sue is being so strong, it's amazing to me how well she's holding it together.  They are not having a service, her Mom wanted a party with lots of laughter, so this saturday from 4:00 to 8:00 we are having a huge party in Vallejo in honor of Aunt Mae.  Everything is being done just how she wanted it, she said no sadness or sorrow, everyone is to get together and have a "wing ding" in my honor, I just love her so much, always thinking of everyone else.  Sue will be so happy to see that you guys signed her page, and shocked too I'm sure.  Thank you so much!

thththd65423a5.gif

ShellsBells
on 2/14/08 6:04 am - Vallejo, CA
Done! Thanks for letting us know. I am so sorry for your families loss.

Shells
Tami B.
on 2/14/08 6:08 am - Northern California, CA
   Bless you Shells, and thank you!

thththd65423a5.gif

taz51501
on 2/14/08 6:18 am - Central Coast, CA
So sorry for your loss (aunt) and Sue's (Mom) I can not even immagine the saddness. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Sue

Keep doing what you're doing, Keep getting what you're getting.

Highest/Surgery/Dr. Goal/Goal/Current
   301        299      180     170     159

Tami B.
on 2/14/08 6:24 am - Northern California, CA
Aww, thank you so much, it's so appreciated!

thththd65423a5.gif

Ms Shell
on 2/14/08 6:44 am - Hawthorne, CA
Tami my thoughts and prayers are with you as well!  God bless you and watch over your family during this time. Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/08 6:47 am - Agoura Hills, CA
I am so sorry to hear this.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.
Jodi W
on 2/14/08 7:27 am - SIMI VALLEY, CA
TAMI I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR OF THE LOSS OF YOUR AUNT AND SUE'S MOM. THIS HAS TO BE VERY DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH NOT KNOWING SHE HAD SUCH A DEVASTATING ILLNESS. PRAYERS BEING SAID FOR ALL FAMILY MEMBERS FOR THEIR LOSS. GOD BLESS  LOVE AND HUGS JODI
Most Active