Happy Hearts Day!! Hello...My Surgery Went Great!

tanya M.
on 2/14/08 7:36 am - Long Beach, CA
Happy Valentine's Day. My surgery on Jan. 28th was all good and I just had my two week appt...down 26lbs.  Feelin good and just wanted to say hi!  Best decision EVER! Thank you so much for all the beautiful words of encouragement and thoughts of healing.
Peace and Love,

Tanya
Jaime C.
on 2/14/08 7:51 am - Pacific Grove, CA
RNY on 08/03/07 with
Tanya, I am so happy you are feeling good. Down 26 pounds  That's so good!!!  Take care and best wishes to you. Enjoy this ride... Hugs, Jaime
Jaime C.

Jodi W
on 2/14/08 8:39 am - SIMI VALLEY, CA

Tanya Happy Valentines day to you also!  Congratulations to you also on such a wonderful start to your journey!   26 lbs is a terrific amount of weight to lose for 2 weeks, way to go. I'm so glad everything went so well  and your feeling good. What a wonderful way to celebrate Valentines day with the start of a new life of health and happiness. Continued success on your journey.

Take care Love and Hugs, Jodi

Hearts JODI    Hearts                 

Diane C.
on 2/14/08 10:57 am - Highland, CA

Wow Tanya, 26 lbs in 2 weeks, that is terrific.  Glad that everything went well and is still going well.  Take good care of yourself, don't pu**** everything will fall into place and you will be out running around with all your new found energy, Happy Valentines Day to you too. Diane

anewbecboo
on 2/14/08 1:44 pm - Ellensburg, WA
The image    Congratulations on a great start!!! Hope your journey is smooth sailing!!!    Happy Valentines Day!!!        hugs, Becky

Surgery was RNY 5/21/07...I can be found on Facebook: anewbecboo or Becky Reddick 

Most Active