JudyAnne's SP

judyanne
on 2/14/08 12:15 pm - Duarte, CA
You are driving me crazy!  All of your cards are coming from Santa Ana, but the packages have NO postmark and none of the stamps are cancelled.  Do you work for the post office? I love, love, love my "welcome sping" wall hanging.  It is on my front door to greet all of my visitors.   Punky drags socks around the house and leaves them in showers, on my pillow, and on the stairs for me every single day.  Guess what was on my pillow today?  The Cosmic Country Catnip.  She is driving me as nuts as you!!! She is playing on the stairs with it now. Thank you so much for everything.  I hope you had a fantastic Valentine's Day. JudyAnne

mexico1007078.jpg image by hockeymom67
JudyAnne  (imethimonacruise)

Diane C.
on 2/14/08 12:43 pm - Highland, CA

I am glad you liked it all, as much as I love all my diamonds! Your SP, Diane

judyanne
on 2/14/08 12:53 pm - Duarte, CA
LOL!  You got connections?  Ready for your surgery? JudyAnne(orisyoursurgeryover???)

mexico1007078.jpg image by hockeymom67
JudyAnne  (imethimonacruise)

Diane C.
on 2/15/08 2:52 am - Highland, CA
No surgery is not over, will be this coming Tuesday.  I find out today what time I go in.  Only good thing about the surgery is all the good drugs I will get.  Then it's home to learn how to walk all over again and months of therapy.  It's ok, I will be so bionic then, and look out. DC
ImASecretPal2
on 2/14/08 1:52 pm
   ROTFL and the fun has just begun   ROTFL
  I Have A Secret         No
Most Active