Woof Woof Woof Lisa B

Woof4LisaB
on 2/14/08 1:05 pm

Woof Woof Woof Lisa...did you have a good Valentine's day? I hope the Valentine Cupie was good to you all the way around Cupidif not I will bite whoever you want me to--I have very strong  Nasty Teeth me wuvs ya Doggy Lick  Doggy Lick  Doggy Lick  Doggy Lick  Doggy Lick  Doggy Lick  Doggy Lick  Doggy Lick  Doggy Lick  Doggy Lick  Doggy Lick  Doggy Lick  Doggy Lick  Doggy Lick  Doggy Lick a whole bunchies Pomeranian  Bouncing Hearts  Beating Heart  Bouncing Hearts 

Woof is gonna be nippin at your heels and drivin you mad Lisa B Dog Munching but Woof luvs ya Doggy Lick   

Lisa B
on 2/14/08 1:44 pm - Riverside, CA
Hi Secret Pal...Woof Woof! I had a great day today! The day started off with a great lunch with a couple of great friends and lots of gossip and laughs! Tonight we decided to take the kiddies out for Valentine's Day and went to a new place here in town and had a good dinner with the family. I got a new Brighton bracelet from the hubby and the kids made me some great "homemade" cards! Even though they are 16 and 13...they know how much I still LOVE handmade cards! So all in all a good day! Thanks again to you for my gorgeous purple diamond bracelet...I wore it tonight with a purple shirt...very cute! You are the best secret pal ever!!!!!

BIG Hugs,
Lisa
"When I look good, I feel good....when I feel good, I look even better! "

Most Active