Friday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 2/14/08 6:42 pm - Guntersville, AL
WOO HOO It's Friday!  Wanna do the Friday dance with me?   The weekend is almost here!  Got big plans?  Me?  Just spending the day with the Church Youth tomorrow and church on Sunday. TONS of fun here!  I love being with those young people!  They are like a breath of fresh air! Our challenge today is to just breathe!  Don't let the weight of today's work, bills, the kids, your family, or life in general get next to you.  Just step back, take a deep breath, and breathe.  Things aren't as bad as you think they are.  Things are not as heavy as you think they are.  Life is good, your family is good, and your job is good.  We might get overwhelmed at times, but if we will just take a few steps back, take some deep breaths, and breathe, we see that it is ok.  So today, just BREATHE!  Everything is going to be fine!  You'll see! So, who's up?  What cha sipping on?  Me?  No coffee yet.  I'm sipping on a cup of milk and enjoying it before I get up and go make the coffee.  Torey and Allison are out of school today and Monday.  No alarm clock set this a.m.  WOO HOO!  I think I'll go make a pot of Maxwell House Regular, sit back and enjoy my coffee this morning!  Ya'll do the same and have a WONDERFUL day! Be blessed!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Living Life
on 2/14/08 8:26 pm - Riverside, CA

Good Morning Randall.....

Nice pic.

Enjoy yours day.

Luana

psychnurse76
on 2/14/08 9:57 pm - yucaipa, CA
hi lu! c u saturday?
LIVIN LA VIDA GORDA -but not for long!