A very special Celebration is coming!!!! Everyone is invited

SueBee Honey
on 2/15/08 4:58 am, edited 2/16/08 8:14 am - High Desert, CA
It a party to Celebrate a very special Birthday CELEST TURNS  ???  we wont tell but its still a birthday!!! Everyone is invited.  Please come and celebrate with a VERY SPECIAL LADY!!!!!!  Dinner, Dancing & Karaoke  or both.  It will be alot of fun. Friday March 7  First its Dinner at MIMI'S CAFE at 6:00 PM
MIMIS CAFE VICTORVILLE 12032 AMARGOSA ROAD #B VICTORVILLE CA 92392 (760) 244-6888
http://www.mimiscafe.com/Menu.aspx Located off the Bear Valley Rd. exit, west of I-15.
Then it's Karaoke and Dancing  8PM to whenever  at the:
Rustic Tavern 
(760) 243-7435 
14519 Hesperia Rd, Victorville,
Ca Please RSVP so we can reserve enough tables Who's coming SueBee Celest & Gary Dee & Brandy Judy Ann Steph & Mike Darrol & Rosanna Maybe Diane & Doug Katt & Matthew Spartacus

SueAniBeeSweetBearBeez.gif image by deezmom                                                                              

Diane C.
on 2/15/08 5:27 am - Highland, CA
Hummmm, definately going to try and make this one.  Maybe you can stay on your feet and get her a gift that isn't broken!!!!!  lol.  I can't give a yea or nah, keep in touch by phone or send me your ph number in my email and I will make sure to keep in touch with you. Love U, Diane
Celest J.
on 2/15/08 10:34 am - Victorville, CA
Me me me  and Gary and my baby boy and his wifey woohoooooo I can't wait hehehe.  luv ya
judyanne
on 2/15/08 11:38 am - Duarte, CA
I'm so there!  Count me in! JudyAnne(whoisoldenoughtobecelestesgrandmabutnotasoldasdiane!!)

mexico1007078.jpg image by hockeymom67
JudyAnne  (imethimonacruise)

Stephanie O
on 2/15/08 12:08 pm - Happy Place, CA
We'll be there.   Have it marked on the calendar. xoxoxox Steph
Katt M.
on 2/15/08 3:10 pm - Fontana, CA
Put Matthew and I down as Maybies... =)

~Katt~  Obesity Help Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/abetterclassoflosers/
Sexy isn't a look, it's a state of mind. ~Me~
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer~
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/08 1:45 am - I.E., CA
HIJACK Hey Steph, How was your party?  Sooooooo sorry we couldn't make it. Baby has been sick and got me sick...especially on that weekend.  Hi has stopped hacking/puking/fevering for the most part now...but it was UGLY last week.  Did you have good time?  Send me an email to the pics!  See ya soon. ~Ronda
Stephanie O
on 2/16/08 2:11 am - Happy Place, CA
Hi there........ So sorry to hear you were sick.  We had it at our house a couple weeks ago........UGH is all I can say.  So I fully understand how horrible you were feeling. The party was just lovely.  A beautiful day with wonderful friends.  To be honest, I didn't take any pictures, and I'm not sure who else did.  I'm sure there are some floating around somewhere. How is the house coming along?  Almost ready for moving day?  Keep us posted.  I can't wait to see it.  Of course I do have an ulterior motive.  I get to see the house, but more importantly I get to make googie smoogies with Vincent.    Talk to you soon and glad to hear you all are feeling better. xoxox Steph
Darrol H.
on 2/15/08 3:38 pm - La Canada, CA
Rossana and I will be there Darrol

"Through commonality we share....through diversity we grow"     Copyright © W.Darrol Houser Jr. 2005 

The mind is like a parachute....it works best when open!

Janine J.
on 2/15/08 7:57 pm - The Beautiful Desert, CA
Wish I didn't live so far! Crying 2 

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” –Peace Pilgrim (1908-1981).

Most Active