OT : personal trainer

kaysjourney
on 2/15/08 8:40 am - Manteca, CA
I started with my personal trainer on Feb1. Well that was our initial meeting and then had my first session on Monday the 4th. So I have completed 6 sessions with him. I am down 2.2 lbs and .4 on body fat. I am excited.  In two weeks I have lost weight and have begun a new habit and this one isnt bad for me. My intention is to eventually run a marathon but I doing some serious ground work first. My trainer is a runner himself so that helps. I am actually enjoying the gym. My boyfriend says that he can see a difference already.  I hope to run a marathon before years end and then as a reward get a tummy tuck. I think I deserve one. I just need to figure out how to finance it. I this years tax $$, then cut back at Sbux, one of the ex husbands said that he will kick in a $1000 if I finish the marathon (or 25 per mile), next years taxes, and some from mom. So hopefully I will be pretty close by this time next year. I cant wait to not have the extra skin hanging on my front.
Carrie
April Henderson
on 2/15/08 9:56 am - Modesto, CA
Congratulations Kay!!!

I know what you mean. I just started the gym recently and I feel pretty good!!! I'm very proud of you!!!
kaysjourney
on 2/15/08 1:22 pm - Manteca, CA
Thanks. Good thing people cant hear my whining. I whine a bit while doing the exercise but I know that each time it will get easier and I will get stronger. We are just working on basics right now. Toning and firming and developing a desire to work out. Sometimes the exercise looks pretty goofy but I trust Paul so I am hoping that it is helping. I always tell him that he is trying to kill me but then thank him for the workout when we are done.
Carrie
* JuneCleaver *
on 2/15/08 11:51 am
Yeah I have a love-hate relationship with my personal trainer! I love the results, but I hate it how he's always right... LOL! Bekah

Lap RNY 6/7/07 (Consult -196 / Current - 111.2) 
LBL/BA 8/13/08  
Coccygectomy 3/09

kaysjourney
on 2/15/08 1:26 pm - Manteca, CA
I told him today that he sucked but then thanked him for the workout. There are parts that are sore that I didnt even realized exsisted. I always say you want me to do what? My body cant do that. but then I manage. I guess he was/is right.
Carrie
Janine J.
on 2/15/08 7:47 pm - The Beautiful Desert, CA
You go Kay!!!! This is a great habit for all of us!!!! Just remember that when he is putting you through your paces and you want to cus s him out!!!! Bounce 

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” –Peace Pilgrim (1908-1981).

Most Active