WDYET? Friday, Friday, FRIDAY!

Monica P.
on 2/15/08 7:13 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with

I'm not hungry!!!!!  If someone finds my appetite, can you please return it?? Thanks!

LND - shabu shabu dinner - my new culinary discovery, sort of like the Japanese version of fondue.  Razor thin slices of raw meat, raw veggies and ramen noodles are brought to your table where there's a pot of rapidly boiling water to cook the meat.  This method eliminates about 90% of the fat.  super yummy!

B - decaf coffe, milk & protein

s - nectar protein powder & water

L - I bought lunch but it's still sitting here. I haven't touched it. 1/2 turkey sandwich, and a side salad

D - Ugh. I'm not hungry!

Exercise - a walk/jog tonight

Vitamins - done

Water - done

Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

- George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian

Kirsten :-)
on 2/15/08 7:19 am - Agoura Hills, CA
Is that a real walk/jog or are you making fun of yourself again???  LOL
Monica P.
on 2/15/08 7:35 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with

If you saw how slow I am, you'd understand!!   You easily keep up with me if you were doing a brisk walk.

However, I can "jog" for a longer period of time than I could when I did the 5Ks with Catt and with Helen.

Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

Jaime C.
on 2/15/08 7:39 am - Pacific Grove, CA
RNY on 08/03/07 with
Hi Monica, Happy Friday!!! I am not that hungry today either

LND - 1/2 chicken fajita B - Protein Drink

s - nothing

L - 1 thinly sliced peice flank stank s- very small salad with peas

D - not sure yet not hungry  Exercise - going to gym after work with BFF

Vitamins - 1/2 done

Water - no comment

Jaime C.

Monica P.
on 2/15/08 7:59 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
at least you ate food!!!   I just ate the turkey from inside my sandwich... feh.

Jean L.
on 2/15/08 8:13 am - Seal Beach, CA
RNY on 08/20/07 with
HI Monica - your LND sounds interesting if nothing else - I am not to adventurous when it comes to different kinds of foods. LND - Leftovers from lunch (tostada minus the tortilla) LNS - none B - Nectar and water L - 1/2 a club sandwich (minus most of the bread as I got to full) and about 8 French fries s - 1/2 a protein bar D - probably some more of the sandwich from lunch but will most likely just eat the turkey and ham S - none V - yes W - working on it E - walked all over Kohls after lunch
Jean    

mommyluvstwo
on 2/15/08 8:40 am - Huntington Beach, CA
RNY on 11/05/07 with
Ok I will play today, it has been awhile since I have played.

LND~steak and asparagus
LNS~strawberries and SF whip cream  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

B~1/2 of a small pancake(the dog got the other half) w/ strawberries and bananas

S`sting cheese with turkey

L~1/2 a grilled cheese and turkey sandwich

S~1/2 a chicken roll thingy

D~mini turkey and sauage pizza

S~none

vits~forgot
water~doing good
ex.~ not really

Live everyday like there is no tomorrow!!

Jean L.
on 2/15/08 9:17 am - Seal Beach, CA
RNY on 08/20/07 with
Hey girlfriend When is that grand opening sale at Best Buy - I want to put in on my calendar so I don't forget.....it was fun having lunch with you guys the other day - lets do it more often.
Jean    

Most Active