Good Saturday Morning Cali!

Janine J.
on 2/15/08 7:37 pm - The Beautiful Desert, CA
Good Morning Cali....and I surely hope that you all are sleeping in! For me....I slept in  ROTFL Oh well....my moments are marked here as I am still tired and it hurts me to sit here this morning. Were you all glad that Friday rolled around? I know I was, but was very unhappy when I came home yesterday to find that my furbabies went on a ramage and destructo party tore up paper, was in the garbage, destroyed literally a gord that I have had for years. My bedroom....and my bed...OMG...they even had a bottle of 7-Up in the bed that the chewed....went right down to the mattress, but thankfully the bed pad absorbed the bulk of it....4 loads of wash later and a lot of picking up....lets just Molly (the poodle) is lucky to be sleeping with me still and Mick and Maggie still have the guilt looks on their faces!  I should have taken pictures because it was incrediably impressive and a huge payback to me because all three of them were soooooooooooo jealous of the babies the other night...not in a bad way, but I am the center of their universe and Ava and Hunter interrupted their total beings! I tell ya if it isn't the kids...its the furkids that are giving you creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeap!!!! ROTFL Last night, I went to WallyWorld and bought one of those baby walker seat thingies for Ava as I am going to be watching her tomorrow because get this one.....Mom could you help us out and watch Ava for a couple of hours so we can really clean house? OMG I am thinking to myself....I did it all by myself....no one to watch my boys...and these two need me to watch her to clean house? I swear these kids these days are spoiled eh? Okay the reality is that I really do not mind truth be told...but you know what I mean. I am also gettng Miss Ava today and taking her to the Saturday street fair at the college as my reallllllllllllly good friends granddaughter is selling her candy there.....and Miss Ava loves being outside and since it is going to be a beautiful day in the desert...MissyPants loves being outside....and I get be too!! So what is all on your  agenda for the day? I haven't really looked at the posts to see who is doing what? I do know I love seeing all you taking care of your SP's. As much as a headache it was for me...okay just my left brain ached ROTFLI am really glad I did it because you all take care of your SP's so well!!! If any of you who wish they had joined in the fun....I wil throw another draw together...I really do not mind....just contact me!  Have a great day everyone....remember to stay on track.....protien first, drink tha****er,and move your booties!!!! Small price to pay considering all the rewards and perks we have received!!! PEACE OUT!!! Biker Babe 

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” –Peace Pilgrim (1908-1981).

Living Life
on 2/15/08 9:21 pm, edited 2/15/08 9:21 pm - Riverside, CA

Good Morning All......

Its saturday, but I have to work today. ugh! I keep telling meself I only have two weeks until the cruise. OMG! I need this break, and can not wait for the fun to begain.

I really don't have much more to report. Nothing going on in my life right. Work, Work Work. UGH!

Well my coffee is down. So I am going to go and get me wake up cup.

Have a wonderful day.

Luana

Support is coming up, don't forget to let Steve and I know if you are going to make it.

vicki M.
on 2/15/08 10:01 pm - NAS Lemoore, CA
Morning.... Here it is Saturday and my a$$ was out of bed by 5am...why, you may ask??  Welllllll....my sister and brother in law came up with their two ****er spaniels and left them here with me so that they could go celebrate their anniversary up in the mountains.  But, their dogs like to get up waaaaaaaaaaay to flippin' early!!!!  grrrrrrrrr.....5am and the boy doggie is barking for breakfast.  And of course, once I get up and moving with those two, my two start wanting in on the fun.  And now they are all going a little crazy, running around and playing.  Normally, it is pretty cute- but NOT THIS DAMN EARLY!!  lol  I just don't want their rough housing and barking to wake up the kids! Oh well, it is the LEAST that I could do afterall the times that my sis and BIL watched my kids and I can always sneak in (hopefully) some cat naps here and there later today.  I purposely went to bed last night at 9 to anticipate this....I usually don't go to bed til 11 or so. Okay, and here is a pouch test question- for those that have done it....TMI- but, no bowel movement in two days.  I am sure that it is has to do with the increased protein that I am taking in and I have added some Benefiber into my coffee this morning, but- just want to make sure that this is something normal.  And as of yesterday AM, I think my total down was about 7 lbs from the 1st two days.  Interested to see what it will say today, but I don't plan on showering for a couple of more hours yet.  I can already tell that any bloating I had from carbs is gone, which is pretty cool!! Alrighty then, going to try to catch up on some morning news and see if I can get a hold of Mike. Love you all and have a GREAT day today Janine!!  How fun that you get your grandbaby for several hours.  And sorry to hear what the furbabies did to the house.  My two fur babies have decided to bust open the cushions in our couches (several times) and I came home to find stuffing all over the living room.  Good times.....
Vicki M Proud NAVY wife and veteran!!!

Optimists are right. So are pessimists. It's up to you to choose which you will be.~~Harvey Mackay

Janine J.
on 2/16/08 12:25 am - The Beautiful Desert, CA
OMG Vicki I am laughing not at you but with you about those dang dogs.....my dogs constantly have fuzz everywhere!!!!! I have had to sew up my pillows on my chairs in my living room! And on the TMI thing....well that is what happens when you are working your pouch...you do not eliminate as much and as long as you are not feeling miserable...then it is okay!! Have a good day!!! Kisses 

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” –Peace Pilgrim (1908-1981).

MomLid
on 2/15/08 11:42 pm - Corona, CA
Good Morning All! You poor girls!  Those fur babies can drive us crazy at times, can't they?  My dog has been barking at 4 am at opossums that were getting into her food.  Now that I finally figured it out I bring in her dish if there's any food left in it.  Last night she wanted that opossum badly, but I wouldn't let her out. Today for me is a pampering day.  I received gift certificates for my birthday from the people I work with & I will be having a massage and a facial today!  I am sooo looking forward to both.  So by this afternoon I will be a happy, relaxed, glowing Lidia! Have a great day everyone - the sun is shining & all looks good from here! Lidia Kitty 1 Pet Day 2/20 

Check out my Blog!                            http://momlidsmusings.blogspot.com/

taz51501
on 2/15/08 11:45 pm - Central Coast, CA
Good Saturday Morning Janine and Cali! So happy you get to spend some outside time with sweet baby Ava! I will be taking Sammi to my Mom in a few so I can take Kandy to doggy school. After school, Sammi and I are going to meet a friend at the community college to watch a little baseball. Not a ball fan here but Sammi will love to be outside too and my friend's DH is the coach. It will be fun to visit and cheer if nothing else. I am hoping to get some PS3 game time in this afternoon when Sammi naps. If I don't end up sleeping with her...LOL Hope everyone enjoys their day! Sue

Keep doing what you're doing, Keep getting what you're getting.

Highest/Surgery/Dr. Goal/Goal/Current
   301        299      180     170     159

chris R.
on 2/16/08 12:40 am - Antioch, CA
Good Morning Janine & Cali Crew,       It's a super special day around here today, My first grandaughter's 5th B-day- and yes I said 5th. I have been dreading 5 because that means kindergarten- she tells me "but grandma I will still be your baby!" I just can't belive how she has grown, they seem to grow even faster than your own kids. Yesterday was getting ready for the party, she is having a Snow White party with about 30 kids! My daughter got one of those jumpy things for them and then the real Snow White will be making a surprise visit to tell stories and play with the kids- so exciting. So that will be my day and quite a busy one.  She spent the night with us so Mom and Dad could finish setting up for the party.  My duty last night was to give her a bath and set her hair in curlers for her Snow White look today!       Grandma sounds like she is a little excited huh?  Have a great day my friends, Chris
Anna H.
on 2/16/08 1:13 am - La Puente, CA
Good morning Janine and Cali Crew Last night Gus and I had alot of fun .  Great music and alot of fine people to look at Everyone enjoy your weekend and your loved ones Enjoy, Anna
Diane C.
on 2/16/08 2:42 am - Highland, CA
Good Morning. You would think that I would have stayed in bed and rested today, but nope, up and at em early for me.  Dougie was home the last two days and now he doesn't go back to wor****il Wed.  I am going to call my doctors office and see if I can get my surgery scheduled early than 5 pm, if not I may see about canceling it for a week.  It's not like I really have alot planned within the next few months.  The calender is pretty clear. We are off to my Aunt house as soon as everyone gets back home.  Just a day to visit with her and enjoy some time.  It's pretty fun, she is 94 and her brother, my dad, is 87.  They have so much fun together.  Last week she gave my sister some letters that my dad wrote to her in 1944 from his time in the service.  They are in pristine condition and they were very interesting to read.   My dad had not even met my mom as yet, and he was talking about other women that he was dating.   I am probably going to try and figure out a way to preserve them. Then tomorrow I we are going to my cousins Cindy's house for a dinner.  Just busy busy busy, the way I love my life to be.  Goes by pretty fast that way, but these are some of the best years of my life.  I feel so much better, I am so much more heathier.  Life is great. You enjoy your day with Ava.  I have to laugh at you and Vicki with your furbabies,  Mine are so good.  Really strange we have had Vicki, the dog, since she was 2 months old and she has never chewed anything.  I did have a dog once that chewed the left arm out of 2 sofas and a chair, just the left arm, I figured the dog was left pawed!!!!  ****ers are really sweet doggies Vicki, just cuddle them, but they can be so high energy.  People forget they are hunting doggies.  Vicki loves to play catch and release with lizards still she kills one and then brings them in to show us her prize.  Ewwwww. Everyone has a great as weekend as I am, and love life, it's a little chilly but just dress warmly. Hugs, Diane
Most Active