SP = Could I talk to the Secret Pals?

Kim K.
on 2/15/08 11:15 pm

Does anyone else "freak" just a little bit when posting a note to their Secret Pal,for fear they've logged in under their "real" identity?   LOL  I've been logging out each time so I don't get automatically logged in next time under this ID, so I have to stop and think which "me" needs to post something...LOL  Just wonderin'...have a great weekend and hopefully it's a 3 day'er for most of us!  Yipee!!!!  Kim

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" 

Jim Elliot

MaryLouise F.
on 2/16/08 12:29 am - CA

Kim.. ha ha ha I know exactly what you are talking about.. came on here one day and was so delerious from my pain meds I actually did leave a message for my secret pal without logging into my Sp Name.. ha ha ha.. so I am the not so secret pal anymore..

I just continue to use the sp name and leave message wether I am a secret or not.. lol

Have a great Saturday!!

MaryLouise
http://www.facebook.com/BlueyedMaryLouise

Sheryl in So Cali
on 2/16/08 1:35 am - San Clemente, CA
Kim The good thing is we can edit and delete our own posts.  I did that once but luckily I always read my postings before moving on, ya know to check for spelling, etc., and when I  saw it was from me, not my SP twin, deleted it immediately.   This is going to be a fun year with our Secret Pals. Sheryl

taz51501
on 2/16/08 4:59 am - Central Coast, CA

Hi Kim, I am ALWAYS double checking which one of me I am. LOL It gets a little crazy sometimes. Oh, do you know when you're coming up yet? Looking forward to meeting you. Sue

Keep doing what you're doing, Keep getting what you're getting.

Highest/Surgery/Dr. Goal/Goal/Current
   301        299      180     170     159

Kim K.
on 2/16/08 2:06 pm
 Sue!  I haven't managed to pin my family down about the camping trip up in your neck of the state yet...bah!  There are times I hate being the "admin" person in our family, but then I remember I'm the one who chooses to take it on....  This is a good reminder to begin gently nudging them...I'll definitely let you know what happens as I'd love to meet you as well!!  Kim

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" 

Jim Elliot

MissKrissDsSECRETP
AL

on 2/17/08 2:48 pm
I posted a reply to my SP under my real name, and I caught it right after I did it and went back to delete it.  I'm not sure if I covered my tracks well enough since I know for me I get email notices when someone posts a reply to my posts.  So if that goes out right away and she got it, I'm out!  LOL!  If she does know who I am, she's still playing along.  It is a juggle though working with the two names!  I am learning to be more careful!!!
mamakane
on 2/19/08 4:01 am
i accidentally sent a personal message to mine under my real name. im not a secret anymore either.  You cant erase those!!  Good to hear im not alone!! sheri
Most Active