T-Minus 55 Minutes until I turn 40 years old...

missrocky
on 2/16/08 3:07 pm - Sherman Oaks, CA
RNY on 02/25/08 with
Will someone please get me one of THESE for my Birthday?! Happy-Birthday.jpg Happy Birthday image by sophiewet
DSC00052-1.jpg picture by preciouspinkxxx  DSC00008.jpg picture by preciouspinkxxxwls5.jpg picture by preciouspinkxxxHPIM0194-3.jpg picture by preciouspinkxxxzoo2.jpg picture by preciouspinkxxx
The Many Faces of WLS

jinkers
on 2/16/08 4:03 pm - Camarillo, CA
Happy Birthday Rocky!!  How did you guess what I got you??  I cant believe you ruined the surprise!!!   Have a super great birthday!!!

:) Kelly                  goal in 14 months!!   

335 high/305 surgery / 160 goal    

missrocky
on 2/16/08 4:04 pm - Sherman Oaks, CA
RNY on 02/25/08 with
Thanks! You dont have to wrap him....I just hope that he shows up with a BIGGER balloon!
DSC00052-1.jpg picture by preciouspinkxxx  DSC00008.jpg picture by preciouspinkxxxwls5.jpg picture by preciouspinkxxxHPIM0194-3.jpg picture by preciouspinkxxxzoo2.jpg picture by preciouspinkxxx
The Many Faces of WLS

Janine J.
on 2/16/08 4:18 pm - The Beautiful Desert, CA
I am sure you could buy him ROTFLHappy Birthday Miss Rocky.....the 40's were some of the best years of my life!!! Hope your 40th is GREAT! 40th 

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” –Peace Pilgrim (1908-1981).

Janine J.
on 2/16/08 4:27 pm - The Beautiful Desert, CA
Birthday Sexy ManOmg look who I found in the trunk of my Mercedes ROTFL 

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” –Peace Pilgrim (1908-1981).

Sharilyn
on 2/16/08 9:06 pm - Yucaipa, CA
I turned 40 myself in September.  It isn't so bad.  It is just another birthday whether or not you have something sexy by your side.  I've been with my husband 21 years next month and I couldn't be happier at 40 than to have him by my side.  Have a wonderful Birthday!  You deserve it!
Jodi W
on 2/16/08 9:21 pm - SIMI VALLEY, CA
 MissRocky Happy Birthday to you!  !  !  !  !  ! 40's were very good to me, I would love to do them again, MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!! HAVE AN AWESOME DAY! SINCERELY JODI

Hearts JODI    Hearts                 

MomLid
on 2/16/08 10:58 pm - Corona, CA
Happy 40!  40 wasn't too bad, but 50 hit me harder.    Happy Birthday  If I can find one of those for you I'll make sure that he's good enough for you by "test driving" him myself.  Hey, what are friends for?  Girls Rule  Lidia ( Your February Birthday Buddy)

Check out my Blog!                            http://momlidsmusings.blogspot.com/

Jeni H.
on 2/17/08 1:10 am
Woo-hoo Baby!!!  That would be a great way to kick in the 40's!!! I do believe this is the best time of my life as well........ Happy Birthday Girl!  Enjoy!

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps if you are unwilling to move your feet. God, Please help me to move my feet!!!

Lisa B
on 2/17/08 2:53 am - Riverside, CA
Happy Birthday Rocky!!! Hope you have a great day today!!!

BIG Hugs,
Lisa
"When I look good, I feel good....when I feel good, I look even better! "

Most Active