Just stopping in to say Hello

Melissa W.
on 4/7/11 8:33 am - Nashville, TN
Hello Cali! Just a quick note... I have had my surgery finally last Nov. and have done great. I had the DS and it was tough going at first... had to have two rounds of TPN but now it is a breeze. Lost over half my weight to my goal. 123lbs. I am getting to where it is hard to stay in clothes and was able to wear heels to work today. Not really high ones but heels none the less. I love the positive way that people respond to me and even though I am no where near small I get much better response from people these days. I am happier and I think you can just tell. I stand taller it is easier without all the added lbs. I can actually stand to look in the mirror and even though I still have a way to go I am content and at peace. The DS was the right choice. I enjoy my small meals and not being obsessed over food and now have a desire to do more. I ordered a DVD Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Hoping I can get my exercise on. I know I won't be able to do it all but it is a start. Well happy weekend!
M Dub
Gettin' Switched November 2nd!
My Son, My Soldier, My Hero!

kandis74
on 4/7/11 1:40 pm - Bakersfield, CA
That's great news! Keep up the awesome work!

Kandis

Most Active