Strange moment & A wonderful Day

Michelle C.
on 7/22/11 1:56 pm - Oakley, CA
Ok, so have a funny story to tell...

Yesterday I had to find a necklace to go with my dress I bought for my brothers graduation today.  I went to Avenue to see if they had anything.  When I walked in the store, I got the "Look"  (you know the look.. the you don't belong in this store look) from some of the other women shopping in the store.  I was shocked and couldn't believe I was getting those looks from the other shoppers then the sales girl came up to me and asked me if I was shopping for a gift for someone.  It was such a strange moment for me.  They did have the perfect necklace & it was only $10 for the earring/necklace set. 

I had such a wonderful day today.  I went to my brothers Lateral Police Academy Graduation, he was awarded 2 out of the 3 awards they gave out.  I am a very proud sister!   We spent the day with in San Francisco, we had so much fun.  I put pic's of the dress I bought in my pic's, & if I can figure out how to post the picture here I will.  

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

HW 315/SW 260/CW 164/GW 160

acbbrown
on 7/23/11 3:34 am - Granada Hills, CA
I can't wait to get the looks!

I used to get the looks that "your'e too big to be in here" :-/

Sounds like a really fun day for you! Congrats to your brother!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

kandis74
on 7/23/11 6:44 am - Bakersfield, CA
You look great Michelle! I am so happy for you. Congrats to your brother. I can't believe it's almost been a year.
Most Active