San Diego - Are you out there?

tkdtuffgirl2003
on 1/11/12 1:20 am - El Cajon, CA
I posted here a few years back when I first moved to CA from NC, looking for others in the San Diego area that would like to get together once or twice a month. When in NC, I had a group of GP/Lapband friends that I knew that I could depend on to tell me that I look great or to "Put that cookie down now!". I need that again! I have started to gain back weight and it's scaring me.
I live in East County -SD but work at Miramar and love to visit new areas. Maybe we can meet for walks, indoor rock climbing, bowling, ANYTHING!
Who's in?
Beth
Photobucket
Marcia B.
on 1/12/12 4:21 am - CA
Hi Beth,

I am in the San Diego area but North County.  I live in Escondido and I work on Camp Pendleton.  hahaha not sure what days you are free but I don't mind meeting new weight loss friends :)
Philippians 4:13 -  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Dawn1396
on 1/21/12 12:17 pm - Vista, CA
Hi Marcia,
I am Dawn. I used to post here all the time. I live and work in Oceanside. I work on Camp Pendleton too. I drive a school bus. I would love to chat sometime.

Dawn

Dawn
HW 283/ SW 258/ CW 137/ GW 140

Pooch2
on 2/24/12 5:08 am, edited 2/25/12 2:33 pm
Hey Ladies, if your not aware of these two bariatric support groups, here they are, they are open to all bariatric patients, I've been too both; 

Oceanside/Vista, CA New Location
Regular Meeting: 7:00 pm
2nd Wed of Month
Scripps Coastal Medical Center
130 Cedar Road, Suite 350
Vista, CA

San Diego, CA
Regular Meeting: 7:00 – 8:00 pm
3rd Wed of Month
Back on Track: 6:00 – 7:00 pm
Scripps Mercy Hospital
4077 5th Avenue
Rooms 5A and 5B
HW: 425    SW: 337   CW: 262 GW: 217 (surgeon)  
Pre-surgery loss; 88 lbs (mostly in my required 6 month insurance class)
Most Active