East Bay Bariatric Mtg. Reminder: Sat., 3/17/12

Kimberlee M.
on 3/12/12 5:18 am - Alameda, CA
Hello CA Board,

This month marks the ELEVENTH anniversary of when the support group, East Bay Bariatric, began.  Please join us to celebrate our survival and support of each other.  Many many support groups have come and gone over those years, but thanks to our members and the San Leandro Hospital, we're still here.  Cheers to us.  If you haven't been in years or months or ever, I truly don't care, we want to see you this month to [re]connect. I missed last month's meeting...it happens.

Our meetings are free and open to the public.  Registration is not required, just show up.  Open to all regardless of surgery type, surgeon and/or insurance carrier.  This is an independent, peer support group.

Here's your March meeting reminder:

Date: Saturday, March 17, 2012
Times: Pre-op/Newbie meeting is from 1:15-1:45 p.m.; general session
from 2-3:30 p.m.
Location: Education Center, San Leandro Hospital (behind the ER), 13855 East 14th Street, San Leandro, CA 94578.

Bring a bariatric friend, any products you want to share, and/or magazines to "recycle" to others are most welcomed.  I've got quite the batch of new material from Obesity Action Coalition to share, particularly about diabetes. 

See you Saturday,

Kimberlee MacVicar, CC
Founder and Facilitator
East Bay Bariatric Support Group
www.eastbaybariatric.org

Join our OH group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/ebwlsgroup_group
Kimberlee MacVicar, Support Group Leader
www.eastbaybariatric.org, OH Group: East Bay Bariatric
Want OH Mag at a discount? Use Promo Code "MacVicar11" for $4 off.

Most Active