support group meeting in San Jose this week

larra
on 3/19/12 1:01 am - bay area, CA
Everyone is welcome!
     Our monthly meeting will be this Wednesday, March 21, from 6-8 pm in the theater building of Hoover Middle School at 1635 Park Ave., San Jose. The group is sponsored by Pacific Laparoscopy and is oriented towards the duodenal switch, but patients of other surgeons are welcome, and your support person is also welcome.
     If you are pre-op and still learning about all the different wls options, meeting people who live with each option is a great way to learn. And even if you think your insurance doesn't cover the DS, that is something that can often be successfully appealed. The group is small, friendly and well informed. You can pm me if you would like more information.
     Come join us!

Larra
Rherrera
on 6/3/12 1:39 pm - San jose, CA
VSG on 06/13/12
 I'm in sanjose my kids go there when's ur next one
larra
on 6/4/12 2:42 am - bay area, CA
The meetings are always the third Wednesday of the month, so June's meeting will be June 20, 6-8 pm. Sounds like you won't need help finding the place! We are always somewhere in the Theater Building, though not always in the same room. But once you get there, you'll find the rest of the gang.
      If you have any questions about the DS, please feel free to ask - I'm researched thoroughly before my surgery and I'm over 6 years post-op now.

Larra
Most Active