OT: CALIFORNIE...we're all watchin YOU come Nov.

Carmelita
on 9/20/12 7:13 am, edited 11/5/12 7:14 pm - Four Corners, NM

Give  MONSANTO the what for !! Hold THEM accountable!

Now a transplant...I wish I was back home...to VOTE YES on Prop 37.  The US is depending on your vote Californians to change labeling laws to include GMO/GE foods...built in pesticides/herbicides....that continue to disrupt DNA in people. 

GMO/GE ...we have a right to KNOW what poisons we're feeding our babies, our childern and ourselves!!....

eta: including our pets AND  livestock

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

CA. RIGHT TO KNOW  prop 37

PLEASE VOTE!  All of the US will be watching YOU! the model for us in health care/weight loss surgery. 

Linda B.
on 9/23/12 11:18 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
Already planning to vote yes. I could write a book about why this is so important. Not only are they poisoning us with their GMO "food" but they now want to take over all seeds as well. They also want to regulate backyard gardens. Being a gardener, this ticks me off. It does not matter if you are Republican, Democrat, or anything else, we need this bill to pass.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Carmelita
on 11/6/12 8:38 pm - Four Corners, NM

sorry Linda :-(  

There's tyranny in the majority! 

California votes... EAT ME , KILL ME

...when autism, ADHD skyrocket MORE, kids reach puberty by aged 10, GMO soy & wheat turns little boys into little girls, GMO corn gets our beloved pets fatter n sicker........maybe just maybe.... the "majority" will get their head outta the sand. 

Im personally boycotting the big contributor$ in gettin this bill defeated..I don't buy from em much anymore anyway...Pepsi, Coke, ConAgra, Morningstar & Kashi (Kelloggs), and Nestles . I can still read them labels! mail

Linda B.
on 11/7/12 1:13 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Thanks, I was so disappointed that people in CA listened to the lies in the ads that bombarded us with misinformation. At least I can still buy raw (fresh) milk, not buy from companies that paid to defeat this, and eat as organicallyy as possible.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Carmelita
on 11/5/12 7:10 pm - Four Corners, NM

BUMP! 

Most Active