post by pass

Donna P.
on 5/6/13 4:08 am - CA

I have a few questions...I am a post rou-n -y gastric bypass patient, 5 years out.  I lost 80 lbs and have gained back 40.  Nothing I do seems to help me get back on track, by the way I am 53 years young, my diabetes is completely controlled and that is what I am most happy with.  However, I am now anemic and tired all the time, I take all my vitamins and iron on a schedule, but am still feeling this way...now to my questions?

Has anyone ever tried Omnitrition and used their hCG drops for weight loss after being post op from gastric by pass?  If so, did it work for you? 

Would love to hear from any of you, please email me at [email protected]

Donna

JUSTJUNQUIES
on 5/7/13 9:54 am - Citrus Heights, CA
RNY on 04/04/12

I have heard of it but the diet is 500 calories a day and I couldn't figure out how to get 100 grams of protein out of 500 cal.

Maybe if you did the drops but kept the calories higher than that.

Back on track is 100 grams of protein ( less if you are short) no more than 5 grams of sugar or fat per meal. I eat something every 2-3 hours.

Vitamins are a must

Best wishes !!!!! I hope something works for you !!

Donna Q. --5'8" -60 years old
Band 2005
hw320 sw276 lw with band 195 gw 160-180? 
Bypass 4/4/2012
pre sw 258 lw RNY 162 cw 203

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/13 10:29 am
On May 6, 2013 at 11:08 AM Pacific Time, Donna P. wrote:

I have a few questions...I am a post rou-n -y gastric bypass patient, 5 years out.  I lost 80 lbs and have gained back 40.  Nothing I do seems to help me get back on track, by the way I am 53 years young, my diabetes is completely controlled and that is what I am most happy with.  However, I am now anemic and tired all the time, I take all my vitamins and iron on a schedule, but am still feeling this way...now to my questions?

Has anyone ever tried Omnitrition and used their hCG drops for weight loss after being post op from gastric by pass?  If so, did it work for you? 

Would love to hear from any of you, please email me at [email protected]

Donna

The drops are a total scam.  Complete and total scam.  Only the injection has the actual pregnant woman urine.  The drops have zero.

Just skip the drops and go for the 500 calories, the results will be exactly the same.  :o(

Most Active