Santa Ana /Orange County Need a support grouo

NuevaMujer714
on 8/12/16 9:31 pm - Irvine, CA

Hello I had my VS 4/2012 from 272 to 162 now I'm a lovely weight of 205 I'm 41 and 5'1. No bueno I feel of the wagon and need some support.  Anyone working out or meet to discuss some Nutrition and work outs.

I need to better myself.

Thanks

XOXO Thanks for the Support            
Dee R.
on 8/26/16 8:28 am - CA

Does your surgeon's office have support groups?  That's where I would start?

I'm right next to you in Tustin.  Good luck to you!!

MzTodd
on 8/30/16 9:49 pm

Hi.  We have a support group at Orange Coast Memorial Hospital in Fountain Valley on every Monday night (except for the 5th Monday of a month, if there is one and holidays).  I am 16 months out and still attend every week.  You should come out and join us.  There are pre-ops, post-ops, revisions - we all share our experiences and help each other out.  The hospital is on the corner of Brookhurst and Talbert.  If you cannot make our meetings, there is another group that meets at Fountain Valley Hospital on every Thursday night (except for the 5th Thursday of the month and holidays).  Same facilitator (who is a psychiatrist) but different people.  We discuss everything, answer questions and support each other.  

A group of us are even going to the ObesityHelp Conference next month.  I hope you will come out and join us!!

NuevaMujer714
on 8/30/16 9:51 pm - Irvine, CA

Thank you that's very close to me.   

Hope to see you soon

XOXO Thanks for the Support            
MzTodd
on 8/30/16 9:53 pm

Great!! Make sure that you find me when you get there!!  I have long braids and long nails..LOL!!

Most Active